Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies.
You can have Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies
- It’s 3 cup of Frosted Flakes cereal.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mini marshmallows.
Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies step by step
- Melt butter in medium bowl..
- Put Frosted Flakes in Ziploc bag and crush with fingers..
- Pour Frosted Flakes into bowl with butter..
- Preheat oven to 275°..
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and stir..
- Spread mixture onto lined baking sheet and bake 20 min. Let cool..
- Combine butter and sugars and beat for 3 min..
- Add egg and vanilla and beat for another 2 min..
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir until combined..
- Fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and 1 & 1/2 cups Frosted Flakes mixture..
- Scoop onto baking sheets and put in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 325° and bake 11-12 min..
- Let cool completely to get best combo of chewy and crunchy!.