Spicy Cucumber Salad. This spicy cucumber salad contains many of the same ingredients as cucumber kimchi but it isn't fermented, so you can eat it right away. I like to use Kirby or pickling cucumbers, which have a firm. An easy Korean cucumber side dish that's spicy, slightly sweet and tangy!
Cucumber, english cucumber, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, kirby, onion, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar. Cool yet fiery, this Asian-inspired cucumber salad is a barbecue must. Asian Cucumber Salad – healthy cucumber salad with Asian spices. You can cook Spicy Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 2-3 of pickling cucumbers or 1 English cucumber.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Korean hot pepper paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Duenjang paste or miso paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey, optional.
- You need 1 pinch of Onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
The key to making a great Asian cucumber salad lies in the dressing. My recipe is garlicky, spicy, savory. This spicy Chinese cucumber salad will kickstart your tastebuds and give you a salty sweet combo Spicy Chinese Cucumber Salad. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying.
Spicy Cucumber Salad instructions
- Dice cucumbers and set them aside..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together all seasonings. Pour the diced cucumber into the seasoning bowl. Coat the cucumber with the seasoning sauce. Serve as a side dish..
Try this Thai-inspired salad with chicken or fish. The sugar in the dressing balances the heat of the red pepper. And this Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe that I'm sharing today is a pretty fantastic way to eat The siracha based dressing for this salad adds such tremendous flavor with a big kick of heat, but for just. Chinese spicy cucumber salad is crisp and refreshing side dish. The cucumbers are flavored with There are two popular Chinese cucumber salad dishes.