Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers
- You need 1 lb of Thinly Sliced Sirloin Steak (or you can use deli roast beef).
- You need 8 slice of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- You need 1 lb of White Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 of Tbs. Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers Slice a thin piece off each pepper lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds. Slice onions and mushrooms. Saute over medium heat with butter, olive oil, and a little salt and pepper. Saute until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized. About 25-30 minutes. Salt and pepper the steak and saute in a little olive oil until just not pink. About 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 400* Add steak to the onion/mushroom mixture and stir to combine. Line the inside of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese. Fill each pepper with meat mixture until they are overflowing. Top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown..
- **I did not put the mushrooms in mine do to the fact my husband is allergic to them. I also added the thin pieces of the green pepper to the sliced onions.*.