Fried Meatloaf Patties.
You can cook Fried Meatloaf Patties using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Meatloaf Patties
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of White onion.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Fried Meatloaf Patties step by step
- Combine beef, diced bell pepper, and onion in bowl, mix together. (you can cook pepper and onion before hand if you like i prefer a crunch to mine).
- season your flour and sprinkle on counter top, take ball of beef mixture and flatten into patties (sized however you want). Sprinkle more flour on top and bottom of patty..
- place in skillet with hot oil fry on each side until meat is cooked..
- you can serve them with a roux or gravy of your choice. or as hamburger patties. My son loves a sauce called Campfire sauce which is depending on your family size is 1/2cup mayonise and 1/2 honey barbeque sauce.