Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken.
You can cook Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken
- It’s 2 cup of captain crunch ceral.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of corn flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken tenderloins.
Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken instructions
- Coarsely grind cereal and put in a flat bowl. Set aside.
- Mix flour, turmeric, pepper, ginger and lemon pepper in a flat bowl. Set aside..
- Mix eggs and milk in a flat bowl. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan or fryer to 375..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg wash then cereal and place in pan. Cook on each side 3-4 minutes (make sure not to burn).