taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese. So when a grilled cheese craving strikes and there's no bread to be found… pita bread to the rescue! I actually might start making them like this on Since easy, cheesy, grilled cheese really needs no intro around here, let's jump into the recipe and get our pita on with these spinach and tomato grilled. I started liking grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches years ago at a little restaurant near my office.
Easy roasted tomato soup served with a simple, extra-cheesy grilled cheese sandwich is comfort food personified. There is no better side dish to tomato soup than a crisp and golden grilled cheese sandwich. However, any fresh bread will be good on the side. "Who doesn't love a grilled cheese sandwich? You can have taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese
- Prepare 1 loaf of of french bread.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 small or medium tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of any other kind of cheese if you want to replace one or add one to the other two.
I've eaten a ton of them in my life, and I still love them. But now everywhere I go restaurants feature 'comfort food,' trying to re-create the familiar grilled cheese on white bread we all grey up eating with canned tomato soup. Then this recipe is for you. Spread a mixture of butter and grated Parmesan cheese on slices This is a great recipe, Loved how the bread came out.
taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese instructions
- heat up a frying pan ( for single sandwiches ) or heat up a griddle. if using a frying pan use a bit of olive oil or butter in it.
- slice the french loaf or if you got pre sliced get it out and butter one side of each stacking them on a plate.
- core and slice tomatoes.
- when the griddle or skillet is hot enough place one by one a slice of bread butter side down.
- start with a slice of tomato one each piece. fry for about 2 minutes.
- add the cheeses and get them a little gooey.
- add top piece of bread placing butter side towards you. flip over unless the other side isn't finished with crisping up..
- crisp both sides to your liking and until all cheese is melted.
- put on a plate and serve with anything like tomato soup or anything else you like with grilled cheese. enjoy!!.
I served this with tomato soup and it was a great match. I had the grilled cheese with bacon, tomato, and mayo. "First time there great grilled cheese and the girl that waited on me was very helpful! "Green Goat Salad with Grilled Cheese Croutons!!!! I remember when the original location opened. recipes. Try pouring the soup directly over the sliced sandwich for an irresistible cheesy bread soup. Make the tomato soup: melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.