sunshines peanut butter rice krispies. Keyword healthy rice crispy treat recipe, healthy rice krispy treat recipe, peanut butter rice crispy Instructions. These peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, peanut buttery, and ridiculously delicious with a layer of chocolate on top. But you can also use your microwave to melt together the butter, peanut butter and marshmallows.
You can melt the peanut butter marshmallow mixture and the chocolate on the stovetop or in the microwave, whichever you prefer. Simply combine a few tablespoons of coconut oil or butter in. Actually Rice Krispies Treats was one of the first things that my Mom taught me how to bake. You can have sunshines peanut butter rice krispies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sunshines peanut butter rice krispies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 4 cup of Rice Krispies.
If you love the Classic Rice Krispies Treats, you will definitely want to try this peanut butter version. Krispie Chocolate Peanut Butter BallsThe Kitchen Divas. What makes these Rice Krispies Treats the best ever – and I don't use those three words lightly – begins with the butter. First, there's double the amount than you're probably used to.
sunshines peanut butter rice krispies instructions
- in a large sauce pan, add butter, let it melt on medium heat, add peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar stir till all mixed and suger is dissolve, remove from heat ,add Rice Krispies folding in peanut butter mixture.till all coated.
- in a 9×9 pan, lined with wax paper.spoon in Rice Krispies mixture into the pan …press lightly ,evenly , let cool then cut intto squares.enjoy.
When comparing the amount to the Kellogg's recipe and to others, most call for three or four tablespoons, or. These Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats will become soft if you leave them at room temperature If you're looking to make healthy peanut butter rice crispy treats, I recommend looking for a cereal Crispy and peanutty and not sickly like most rice krispy treats, no marshmallow! The title of this recipe is Peanut Butter Rice Krispies; however, at the last minute I decided This is such an easy recipe to follow and it produces the most delicious rice krispies treats imaginable! I just made these peanut butter balls with Rice Krispies. I found that when you roll them if they begin to stick to your hands you can dust your hands with powdered sugar and it makes it much easier.