Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger.
You can cook Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger
- You need 4 slice of of bread.
- Prepare 4 slice of of your choice of cheese.
- You need 4 slice of baccon.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of beef patty.
Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger instructions
- start your grill and throw your beef Patty(s) on the grill..
- then start by cooking your bacon strips.
- while that's cooking, go ahead and make 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with only 1 slice of your desired cheese on each..
- once you've done all that throw your remaining cheese on the Burger as well as your Bacon strips. then stuff that juicyness in-between your two grilled cheeses and conquer it..