Stoopid-Good Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Stoopid-Good Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stoopid-Good Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- You need 2 slice of swiss, deli slices.
- Prepare 2 slice of provolone, deli slices.
- You need 2 bunch of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 slice of bacon, cooked seperately.
- It’s 1 slice of tomato, seeded core.
Stoopid-Good Grilled Cheese step by step
- Cook your bacon; set aside..
- butter 1 side of each slice of bread, then place buttered-side down on preparation surface..
- Add 1 slice of provolone and swiss to each bread slice..
- Add bacon to one slice of bread..
- Add some shredded cheddar on top the bacon; enough to create some center sandwich gooeyness..
- top the side with bacon and cheeses with tomato slice..
- Place bread with 2 cheese slices on top of loaded bread slice..
- Heat sandwich on stove top or toaster oven until bread is crispy and the cheese is melting..
- Serve hot..