Apple white cheddar grilled cheese. Sharp cheddar and apple are a classic flavor combination that gets even better when sandwiched between sourdough then grilled until the cheese is perfectly melted. The juicy tart apple and sharp cheddar are the perfect complement to Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Roasted Chicken Noodle. Repeat the process until all the sandwiches are made.
It's not your typical sandwich because every bite is better than the next. Sunday Brunch: Apple Cheddar Grilled Cheese Recipe. It's a little funny for me to call a grilled cheese brunch food because the truth is, I eat grilled cheeses all. the. time. You can have Apple white cheddar grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple white cheddar grilled cheese
- You need 4 slices of whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread.
- It’s 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese 3 oz.
- Prepare 1 of small apple thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of thin slice red onion separate into rings.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
Apples and honey are classically perfect for each other, only to be made more handsome when they let the sharp, saltiness of aged white cheddar into the club house. This sandwich tastes great grilled up in a bit of butter and served as a breakfast or afternoon snack. Your childhood grilled cheese but all grown up. This is my take on an apple pie with cheddar cheese — the sweetness of the apple pairs so nicely with the sharp cheddar cheese in this sandwich.
Apple white cheddar grilled cheese step by step
- Layer each of two bread slices with 1 slice cheese.
- Top with the apple and onoin.
- If desired sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bread.
- Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet toast sandwiches over medium low heat 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted..
Apple & Cheddar Cheese Soufflés – Great for People Who Stink at Folding Egg Whites. After doing such a great job folding the egg whites into this apple and cheddar soufflé batter, I celebrated by dropping a measuring cup into the bowl. By the time I fished it out, cleaned the sides of the bowl. Sharp cheddar cheese is combined with bacon, green apple, and caramelized onion in between two slices of toasted sourdough for an easy, but slightly decadent take on the classic sandwich. If the kiddos don't like the fillings, they can have sliced apples and bacon on the side instead of between the bread.