Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches.
You can have Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- You need 6 oz of goat cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 of chipotle hot sauce (or franks red hot sauce).
- Prepare 8 slice of whole grain bread.
- You need 1/2 lb of black forest ham.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 2 cup of mixed baby greens.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches step by step
- Mash goat cheese, almonds and 2-3 teaspoons hot sauce in a bowl with a fork until combined..
- Spread mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread, then top with ham and avocado slices..
- Toss mixed baby greens with the olive oil, a few dashes of hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl..
- Add baby greens to the sandwiches and cover with remaining bread..