Grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. Grilled cheese sandwich with French bread slices, bacon, pear, and sharp white cheddar cheese. The sweet pear worked beautifully with the bacon and sharp cheddar. Bartlett pears are just now finally making a show at the markets and I made these sandwiches for the family.
I like grilled cheese sandwiches and I like Bacon.tah dahhh! **Disclosure Agreement** I participate in the Amazon Services LLC. This bacon & egg breakfast grilled cheese sandwich recipe is quick and delicious! Try this egg and bacon grilled cheese recipe from the Incredible Egg. You can cook Grilled cheese and bacon sandwich using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and bacon sandwich
- It’s 1 of bread.
- Prepare 1 of american cheese.
- You need 1 of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of butter.
Recipe developer, food stylist, author, and teacher with a passion for sandwiches. She's behind the popular blog Grilled Cheese Social. A buttery and toasty grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with cool and creamy guacamole, crispy bacon and melted jack and cheddar cheese. The crunchy crumbled tortilla chips in this grilled cheese pay tribute to the classic combination of tortilla chips and guacamole dip.
Grilled cheese and bacon sandwich step by step
- Butter your bread slices on one side. Most kinds of bread will do..
- Make sure your stove is on low and place bread in pan buttered side down. the buttered sides must be facing out so it toasts..
- Add bacon bits as desired. I use bacon bits from a bag, but if you don't have bits you can cook up some bacon and use fresh..
- Add the cheese on top of the bacon, followed by the other slice of bread..
- Watch carefully. It's easy to burn your grilled cheese. For best flipping results, wait till cheese is melty before flipping..
- Put on a plate and enjoy. Perhaps with a bowl of soup..
Grilled cheese sandwiches are one of my favorite sandwiches; especially during the winter. This Cheddar and bacon grilled cheese sandwich, made with Cheddar cheese and bacon and apple, may make you rethink the classic grilled cheese. Grilled cheese sandwiches make a delicious comfort food. Then, layer on slices of really good cheese, then slices of ham, topped with slices of cooked bacon. Add the sandwich to a cast iron skillet that has a couple of pats of butter melted in it.