Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl.
You can have Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl
- You need 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- You need 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 1 cup of chopped romaine lettuce.
- You need of Optional add ins:.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 cup of rice, cooked.
- It’s of sour cream, cheddar cheese.
Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl instructions
- Assemble all desired ingredients in bowl and enjoy! This recipe is for making 2 bowls, so divide ingredients between 2..
- Easy for lunch meal prepping!.