Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- You need 1 of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 6 slice of sandwich bread.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach leaves.
- It’s 100 grams of corn.
Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich instructions
- heat oil in pan.
- add chopped onions and finely chopped garlic and stir till it slightly caramalizes.
- place spinach leaves in hot water to blanch.
- chop spinach leaves and add to pan.
- add boiled corn to the pan.
- add salt to taste and cook for sometime.
- when cooked, remove pan from heat and add grated cheese to make the filling.
- add the filling to the sandwich bread and place sandwich in grill smeared with butter or ghee.
- serve hot!.