Mashed Potato Egg Cheese. Cheesy mashed potatoes topped with eggs, bacon, and plenty of cheese, served up in a cast iron skillet. Sliced potatoes cook with onion, beaten eggs, and a topping of melted American cheese for a classic and hearty camping breakfast. Just a couple of thoughts on this recipe – peeling and cooking the potatoes then slicing and frying leads to more of a mashed potato than sliced.
Spoon the batter into the pan filling the cups just to the top. Leftover mashed potatoes are warmed up and placed in a pie pan, then a spoon is used to carve out spaces to hold the eggs. I found that the eggs cook more quickly than you might think, and that by finishing them under the broiler the white cooks while the cheese browns. You can have Mashed Potato Egg Cheese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Egg Cheese
- It’s 2 buah of kentang.
- It’s 1 butir of telur ayam.
- Prepare 1 batang of seledri.
- You need 1/4 balok of keju cheddar (parut).
- It’s 100 ml of susu cari UHT plain.
- Prepare 2 sdm of margarin.
- It’s secukupnya of Garam.
- It’s secukupnya of Lada bubuk.
- You need secukupnya of Kaldu jamur bubuk.
- It’s of Air untuk merebus kentang.
Combine cooled mashed potatoes, bacon bits, green onions, egg, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix together. Add milk and pour over potatoes. View top rated Baked mashed potato eggs recipes with ratings and reviews.
Mashed Potato Egg Cheese step by step
- Kupas kentang. Potong dadu. Cuci bersih..
- Rebus kentang sampai empuk. Setelah empuk, angkat dan tumbuk sampai halus..
- Siapkan teflon. Panaskan margarin. Setelah cair masukkan telur ayam. Orak arik telur..
- Lalu masukkan kentang yang sudah halus. Aduk rata..
- Masukkan susu cair, parutan keju, garam, kaldu bubuk, dan lada. Aduk rata. Cicipi dan koreksi rasa. Aduk terus sampai susu menyusut. Angkat dan sajikan..
- Iris seledri untuk hiasan..
- Mashed Potato Egg Cheese siap disantap😋 menu sarapan ala2 bule😉.
This make-ahead potato egg casserole gets an indulgent upgrade with Asiago cheese and arugula. Forming leftover mashed potatoes into patties and pan-frying them is easily the most delicious thing you can do with leftovers. Add an egg, cheese, and a bit of chopped fresh chives, and you've quickly made a mixture that can be formed into patties. There's no need to even add salt and pepper to the. Definitely try these cheesy mashed potato pancakes the next time you have leftover mashed potatoes…they are so tasty!