Turkey and Cheese Panini.
You can have Turkey and Cheese Panini using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Cheese Panini
- You need 2 tbsp of fat-free mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 tsp of basil pesto.
- You need 8 of (1 ounce) thin slices of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced cooked turkey breast.
- It’s 2 oz of thinly sliced provolone cheese.
- Prepare 8 slice of of tomato.
Turkey and Cheese Panini step by step
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto, stirring well..
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 bread slices; top each slice with two ounce cheese, and two tomato slices..
- Top with remaining bread slices..
- Preheat grill pan or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat..
- Add sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet..
- Cook three minutes on each side or until golden brown..