Jalapeño Pepper Grilled Cheese.
You can have Jalapeño Pepper Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Pepper Grilled Cheese
- It’s 2 slice of sourdough bread, or any bread of your choice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese of your choice.
- You need 2 slice of cooked bacon.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Jalapeño Pepper Grilled Cheese instructions
- Set the oven to broil and cook the jalapenos until skins blacken and blister. Remove jalapenos from the oven and transfer immediately into a plastic bag or other sealed container. Seal and let steam until cool enough to handle, about 10-20 minutes. Remove blackened skins.
- Spread one of the slices of bread with the cheese. Top with roasted jalapeno peppers, then bacon..
- Spread the other piece of bread with the cream cheese, and put on top of the other piece. Butter each side of the sandwich, and toast in saucepan over medium heat until bread is toasted, about 4-5 minutes per side..