Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake.
You can have Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake
- You need 1/2 cup of graham crackers.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream or yogurt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 each of egg whites, slightly beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake step by step
- Use a food processor and grind the graham crackers to a semi-fine base for the cheesecake base..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in a medium size bowl, use a wisk to add "fluff.".
- Sprinkle a layer of graham cracker in the bottom of a mug, cup or dessert bowl (next time I make this I plan to add a little melted butter to "harden" the crust a little.).
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake mixture into each mug, cup or bowl..
- Place, one at a time in the microwave, and cook for 15 seconds, then check. The edge should be firm and the middle should jiggle a little. Keep cooking for 15 minutes at a time. Should be ready between 45 seconds to 30 seconds. It depends on the type mug, cup or bowl you use..
- Refrigerate for two or more hours..
- You can use an Oreo cookie base and add cookie chunks to the mixture. I have made adding blueberries and with peaches. Use your imagination..