Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese.
You can cook Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes Basil and garlic and oregano or 3-4 regular size cans.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Grilled cheese.
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Cheese.
Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese instructions
- In food processor or blender blend all the tomatoes. Many need to do in batches don’t over load..
- Add tomatoes in a pot or Instant pot/ ninja foodie..
- Add salt and pepper to taste, water, and chicken stock.cook until it bubbling, stirring occasionally. For instant pot use sautéed mode..
- Meanwhile make the grilled cheese, and when soup is done remove from heat and let cool down some. After all of the grilled cheese sandwich are all made… add in the 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the soup and blend it in well. Done ✅.
- Notes- if you don’t have any chicken stock, use 2 cups of water and 3 chicken bouillon cubes, that what I used I hardly ever have any stock..