Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad. If the pork chops are stuck to the pan, try giving them more time. Pan-fried pork chops with an unbelievably delicious pan sauce and whole garlic cloves. These pan-seared pork chops with a side of garlicky greens are the perfect one-pan meal.
How do I make this easy coleslaw? Freezer, Fridge and Pantry Meals for One. Pork Chops in Red Win is a healthy, easy and flavorful Pork Chop recipe. You can cook Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- Prepare 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of For the salad:.
- You need 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- It’s 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- You need 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
The finished pork chops are covered in the red wine marinade and much of the flavor will have soaked into the meat. There are several cuts of pork that can be called pork chop. You can grill, broil, bake and pan fry all of them. Dry red wine and red wine vinegar give this marinade its acidity, and Italian herbs and red pepper flakes add flavor and a bit of heat.
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad step by step
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.
It makes a really great everyday marinade for pork chops, whether you serve them with mashed potatoes or pasta salad. But this recipe is meant to be played with. Remove pork from pan; keep warm. Place pork chops on top of vegetable mixture, and roast in preheated oven Add red wine vinegar to vegetables, and stir to combine. Take a pork chop and get it to room temperature.