You can cook Individual Cheesecakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Individual Cheesecakes
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 pkg of Keebler's (Mini Graham Cracker Crust).
Individual Cheesecakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon, juice, and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg, beating until just combined..
- Place crusts on baking sheet. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in each crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted into filling 1 inch from edge comes clean..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set..
- Add your favorite pie topping. Enjoy!.