Stuffing meatloaf. Meatloaf with Stuffing is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. See how to make an easy meatloaf with our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe video! Get tips on BBQ glazing and more in our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf video..
A way to take your meatloaf recipe to the next. Egg-stuffed meatloaf is just as easy to make as a regular meatloaf, but it's so festive and elegant This meatloaf is so much fun to make and eat! Cut slices of this juicy meatloaf, intensely flavored with herbs and prepared roasted peppers, to reveal a luscious center of melted cheeses. You can cook Stuffing meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffing meatloaf
- You need 1 packages of Stovetop stuffing, dry.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 packages of onion soup mix, dry.
I never thought of stuffing my meatloaf this way, but it turned out incredibly good. The cheese oozed out when I cut it! That's when you know it's a good meal. The best tasting, moist turkey meatloaf recipe stuffed with cheddar cheese, spinach and rolled, jelly roll style topped with a ketchup.
Stuffing meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Grease inside bundt pan..
- In a bowl mix water, soup mix and stuffing mix. Let sit 5 minutes to allow ingredients to absorb water..
- Add eggs and beef. Mix well with hands..
- Put beef mixture into bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until no longer pink in the middle. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting..
She recommends using Savory Herb flavored stuffing mix. Coat inside of bundt pan with cooking spray. Place warm water, onion soup mix and dry stuffing mix in a bowl. Make meatloaf bitesize with these delicious 'muffins'. Wrapped in bacon and topped with tomato ketchup, they make a fun change to the usual loaf which needs to be sliced.