Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream. The Baileys chocolate ice cream is fairly soft set and tends to melt quickly upon serving. If you are adding it to cones you need to work fast using a flat paddle type spatula (I use my Instant Pot one) in a similar way gelato is. If you are serving in bowls – little bowls as it is very rich! – it would be a good.
It certainly doesn't skimp on the Baileys, so be ready for that kick. I suggest sitting down with a slice. The Baileys Ice Cream Sundae proves that simple and scrumptious can go hand and hand. You can cook Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream
- It’s 350 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 100 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 100 ml of baileys irish coffee.
- It’s 60 gr of fine chocolate powder.
Some puddings are worth spending time making. This classic rich chocolate tart with homemade boozy Baileys ice-cream makes a special dinner party dessert or a lovely pudding for a family gathering. Love Baileys and when I saw this I had to try it. My son is a Baileys fan too and I'm also an ice cream lover.
Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream step by step
- Whip your heavy cream until near stiff peak consistency with the highest level mixer, it would only take 5-7 minutes. Turn off your mixer..
- Pour in condensed milk and baileys irish cream, fold them manually using rubber spatula until all well combined..
- Pour in the chocolate powder, continue to fold them until all mixed..
- Placed your mixture into a container and let it sit into your freezer about 24 hours..
Home » Desserts » Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts » Baileys Chocolate Chip No-Churn Ice Cream. But when I saw the amazing No-churn Ice Cream my friend Marissa at Allourway was making, I thought with all the ice cream that is eaten in my house I have to try that. This Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream does not require an ice cream machine; is super creamy, really chocolatey and comes together in minutes! The combination of Baileys and chocolate is classic and will be a hit every single time! My favorite childhood story includes my younger sister and ice cream.