Breakfast amazingness😋 French toast with cereals and fresh fruits🍓🍇. Serve up some scrumptious French toast for breakfast or brunch. Take a look through our best rated recipes for this classic morning treat. Try French toast with a twist.
Choose from classic skillet versions, baked casseroles, or something completely new It's buttery, rich, and decadent even without syrup or topping. Serve it with fruit compote or fresh fruit and whipped cream for a real breakfast or brunch. French toast is the ultimate breakfast food. You can have Breakfast amazingness😋 French toast with cereals and fresh fruits🍓🍇 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast amazingness😋 French toast with cereals and fresh fruits🍓🍇
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Grapes.
- You need of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of Cereals.
Nutella/Cream cheese/Fruits Stuffed RollUps ফ্রেঞ্চ টোস্ট রোল. Ditching the breakfast meat and replacing it with some fresh fruit could definitely help the cause. If you wouldn't eat three Snickers bars for breakfast, you might want to think twice about sitting down to a plate of this strawberry sludge-covered toast. Turns out, English muffin French toast tastes mighty similar to a funnel cake, of all things.
Breakfast amazingness😋 French toast with cereals and fresh fruits🍓🍇 step by step
- Mix the milk with eggs, cinnamon, vanilla sugar and place the bread inside the bowl and leave it to soak for 5 mins..
- Place the butter in a pan and add the toast bread. Cook only 1 side until it becomes crispy and take them off the pan..
- In a preheated oven at 180 Celsius degrees, add the toasted bread and add on top the cereals, bake for 10 mins..
- Then, remove from the oven, cut the fruits and place them on top of the bread. Add a spoon of honey for extra flavour and Enjoy!! Really tasteful and low carb..
A seriously amazing funnel cake at that. Serve French toast English muffins with powdered sugar and warm maple syrup. Leftover muffins can be stored in a Ziplock bag and reheated in the toaster oven. French Toast is one of those breakfast dishes that doesn't really need a recipe. Slices of bread are simply dipped in a mixture of beaten eggs and milk and then fried in As a brunch dish, serve with maple syrup along with fresh berries, slices of peaches or bananas, or even sliced apples that have.