You can have Lobster Mash using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Mash
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of potatoes.
- You need 8 oz of lobster meat(head or claw).
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of sour cream.
- It’s 2 oz of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced onion(dehydrated works fine) optional.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Lobster Mash step by step
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes till soft. Drain water and add milk, half the butter, sour cream,salt and pepper to taste. Mash to desired consistency and mix well. Keep on warm.
- Dice lobster meat. Melt rest of butter and sauté onions and garlic till soft and shiny then add lobster meat and cook one min(lobster cooks fast) or it becomes tough. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate mash potatoes and top with the garlic butter lobster, you can top with fresh mild cheddar or you can mix it into mash. Enjoy.