Cream Cheese Squares.
You can have Cream Cheese Squares using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Squares
- You need of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 c of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of cans Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 of large egg white.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Cream Cheese Squares step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray..
- Combine cream cheese, 3/4 c sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Unroll 1 can of dough, andpress into bottom of pan. spread the cream cheese mixture over dough..
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl. Unroll second can of dough, and place cream cheese mixture. Brush top of pastry with egg whites..
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over pastry. Bake 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden and puffed..