Easy and simple cucumber salad. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a It's a popular side dish that has made its way to America. It's light, refreshing, and easy to make.
Here's what you need to make the tangy cucumber salad dressing. This easy cucumber salad consists of nothing more than the cucumbers, some rice vinegar, either dill or basil, and salt and pepper. Every other day I bring in a handful, peel them and chop them up for this simple, easy cucumber salad to serve as a side. You can cook Easy and simple cucumber salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and simple cucumber salad
- It’s of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s Bowl of or whatever your making the cucumber salad in.
- Prepare of Sweet Onion can be in or optional.
- Prepare of Spoon.
- You need of Whole Milk.
To seed or not to seed cucumbers. This easy cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak.
Easy and simple cucumber salad step by step
- Use a couple of spoonful of sour cream in a mixing bowl or whatever your putting it in then add a little but of sugar like half a table spoon mix a bit then add a bit of whole milk taste the sauce if it's either too sweet add more sour cream if it's just right next step.
- Next step cut up as much cucumbers you would like either with or without the skin and even sweet onion cut as much as you like into the sauce mix well together.
- Final thing put in the fridge for a couple of hours like 1 to 2 hours and it gets better if you leave it in longer.
This cucumber salad recipe is unbelievably simple to prepare, yet flavorful and elegant. With a mix of cucumbers and onion, it's a healthy salad recipe that's sure Cucumber salad is the perfect summer salad recipe and great for all your outdoor barbecues and festivities. You can even make it a few days. A Simple Salad to Kick Off Grilling Season. To me, this salad sings of grilling season.