Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. Philly Cheesesteak Pasta made in the Instant Pot! If you're a fan of the famous Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, you're going to LOVE this pasta! We're talking, the same flavors and taste, only this time its in pasta form! 🙌🏼.
Set Instant Pot to"Sauté" setting and add oil. When oil is hot, add peppers, onion, and dried oregano. Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta has all the delicious flavors and textures of a juicy Philly cheesesteak in this easy and cheesy pasta dish ready in. You can have Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare ounces of baby Bella mushrooms (minced).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of shell pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese).
If you have ever had one of these famous sandwiches you know that they're packed with flavor for sure, this Instant Pot cheesesteak pasta is a great one pot pressure cooker dinner idea! Full of flavor, loaded with cheese and noodles, even your kids will love this. Enjoy everything you love about Philly Cheesesteak in this delicious Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. This skillet recipe comes together in minutes.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta step by step
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. Once the IP is hot melt the butter. Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir..
- Turn off the Instant Pot. Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. Serve!.
The best comfort food just got a lot easier! Beef and pasta must be one of the best flavor combinations around. It doesn't get enough credit, but it's a combo we eat I love this Philly Cheesesteak Pasta (with ground beef) because it all cooks in one pot! Plus, it has all the flavors of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich in. Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese.