Quinoa salad. Learn how to make the best quinoa salad in this video. It features fluffy quinoa, fresh herbs, tomato and cucumber, and a simple lemon dressing. Quinoa and black beans are tossed in a refreshing lime-cilantro vinaigrette for a quick and protein-packed lunch or side dish.
Quinoa is a fine, protein-packed grain that helps to keep you satisfied until your next meal, making this veggie salad a great lunchbox filler. This Avocado Quinoa Salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and the best healthy lemon vinaigrette. We're obsessed with this quinoa salad in my house lately. You can have Quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- You need 1 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 cup of cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
This colorful quinoa salad holds up well in the fridge all week long, is perfectly packable, and has While many "light and fresh" salads leave you hungry in an hour, this one is different, all thanks to. Our ultra-flavorful and satisfying quinoa salad recipe is packed with superfoods. It's vegan, easy to make, and tastes incredible. This Easy Quinoa Salad is the BEST quinoa salad recipe!
Quinoa salad instructions
- Gather all the vegetables and quinoa, pour the dressing on top and mix. For the dressing, take a small bowl and mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and add black pepper to taste..
It is great for lunch, dinner, or the perfect I could eat a quinoa salad every single day and sometimes I do. This is the BEST quinoa salad recipe. It has crunch, flavour and most important. nutrition! I love a good quinoa salad. Quinoa salads are my go-to when it comes to potlucks and shared meals because they are so versatile and hearty enough to be a meal on their own.