Cheesesteak Potato Skillet.
You can have Cheesesteak Potato Skillet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Potato Skillet
- Prepare 300-350 g of super thin sliced rib eye steak (Korean BBQ style beef).
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes, diced medium-small.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers sliced thin (any colour).
- It’s 6-8 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium-large onion, thin sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper,.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash,.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Cheesesteak Potato Skillet instructions
- In a cast iron skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add your onions and thin beef. Add Worcestershire sauce and lots of fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)Cook on medium-high until onions are soft and beef is cooked through. Once done, remove and set aside in a bowl..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil again to the skillet, add your diced potatoes. Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium-low for about 15 min (I popped a lid on to trap some steam to help potatoes cook along) mix occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once the potatoes are about 80% cooked through, add the mushrooms and peppers, add more salt and pepper to taste (if needed)stir and cook another 10 min, stirring occasionally again. (I popped a lid on at this point as well).
- You can turn off the heat at this point (there's enough heat retained in the cast iron now) add your cream cheese and dijon and stir to combine with everything and until the cream cheese is melted..
- Top the skillet with your beef and onion mixture, add your shredded cheddar on top.
- Set under the broiler for about 5 min and enjoy this RIDICULOUS delish meal..