Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake. Looking for a gluten-free alternative to a graham cracker crust? This crust performs best with a creamy no-bake type filling. These Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes are smooth, tangy, and creamy with a crunchy granola crust.
Add grits, sugar and lemon juice to cream cheese and cream together. Add eggs one at a time until combined and pour mixture over granola crust. Try this simple granola pie crust recipe which uses just three easy ingredients. You can have Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake
- You need 3 packages of Soften cream cheese.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Zest/juice from half a lemon.
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of Granola.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Melted coconut oil (can use butter I just didn't have any!).
- You need of Sour cream glaze.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Raspberry glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seedless raspberry jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Slurry of corn starch and water.
It is great for vegan cheesecakes, pumpkin or apple pie and other desserts. These savory granola bars taste like Cheez-Its but include the irresistable textures of oats, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and chia seeds. I love cheese and whether it's real cheese, or cheese flavored things I find it hard to stop eating them once I start. To make the crust, combine the granola with sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl and mix well.
Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake instructions
- In a food processor pulse the Cheerios and granola until they are very fine. While the processor is running add your melted coconut oil. Empty contents into a spring form pan and push down to form a crust. Bake at 350 for 10 mins. Kick the oven back to 325.
- Wash your food processor;). To the processor add cream cheese and pulse until completely blended and smooth. Add your sugar and salt and pulse for another minute.
- Add vanilla and while food processor is running add eggs one at a time until each one is completely blended. Add lemon juice and lemon zest..
- In a measuring cup, measure out sour cream and heavy cream mix together. Add tablespoon of flour to that mix and whisk until all the clumps are gone. Again, while food processor is running add that mixture to the cheesecake batter. Blend until all ingredients are blended and smooth.
- Add your mixture to the crust and bake at 325 for an 1hr 15mins. **either bake cheesecake in a water bath OR add water to an over safe bowl and place next to cheesecake on the cooking rack** Turn your oven off, and crack the oven door and let it sit in the oven for another 30-40mins. Take out and let it cool completely before adding your toppings..
- FOR THE SOUR CREAM GLAZE- mix all the ingredients by hand until smooth. Leave in fridge until ready to use.
- FOR THE RASPBERRY SAUCE- add raspberry jam and water to a pot on medium low heat and whisk until smooth. Bring to a light boil. Make a slurry of about 1 tablespoon corn starch and water- whisk until smooth. Then add that to your raspberry. Whisk again until smooth and turn your heat off. Remove from stove and let it cool completely until ready for use.
- When the cheesecake is cooled completely (4+ hours) add a thin layer of the sour cream glaze and top it off with the raspberry sauce. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Remove the crust from the oven and set aside to cool completely while preparing the filling. Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes with Granola Crust. Easy panini recipe with sharp cheddar cheese, turkey, sliced apples that's crusted in crunchy buttery granola! How to make a panini with turkey, cheddar cheese, sliced apples and a crunch from granola. Jump to the Granola Crusted Apple and Turkey Panini Recipe or read on to see our tips for.