Big Daddy Meatloaf.
You can have Big Daddy Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Daddy Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need of Fresh garlic (to taste).
- It’s Dash of pepper.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Few splashes of Frank's red hot sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dale's seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce (your choice) I use spicy bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
Big Daddy Meatloaf step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, mix in the garlic and onion..
- Mix in everything else. Mix it in well. If it doesnt form correctly, then add more breadcrumbs..
- Place meat mixture in a meatloaf pan. Cover the inside with EVOO..
- Preheat oven 350 degrees..
- Place the loaf in the center of the oven and bake for 1 hour and 10 mins..
- At the 30 minute mark, place the sauce of you choice on top of the loaf. Some like ketchup. I use a mixture of ketchup, hot sauce, bbq sauce and spices. If you want that recipe, just ask…
- Mike…aka Bigdaddy (detroit mi).