Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's. These Philly cheesesteak sloppy Joes from Delish.com have so much melty cheese it's almost NSFW. These cheesesteak sloppy Joes are even better than the original. If the Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are super easy to make, you will also want easy side dishes to go with it, right?
If you are in a dinner rut, this is the perfect recipe to get you out. It tastes nothing like a regular sloppy joe. These Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes combine your favorite Philly Cheesesteak and Sloppy Joe recipes into one irresistible lunch or dinner idea. You can cook Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 c of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worschire sauce.
- You need of Black pepper freshly ground.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joes are packed with flavors reminiscent of a cheesesteak sandwich. Made with ground beef, these quick and easy sloppy joes sandwiches are filled with bell pepper and. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes combine the cheesy goodness of a Philly Cheesesteak and the easy classic Sloppy Joe. It is the best of two worlds, combined!
Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add the beef. Cook until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in beef broth, ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer until most the liquid has reduced and the mixture is thick, 5 minutes..
- Top beef with provolone and cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid to melt, about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve cheesy ground beef mixture in hamburger buns. Serve warm..
Well, these homemade Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair are something the whole family will love and enjoy. Beef tastes amazing in this family friendly meal! Everyone will love Philly cheese sloppy joes. The onions, peppers and cheese are so good! We absolutely love this Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe!