Pea salad. Pea salad with big chunks of cheese and bits of bacon. One of the defining ingredients in the pea salad I've always loved are nice chunks of cheese throughout the whole darn thing. Best recipes for layered pea salad, a classic side dish for BBQs and potlucks.
Pea salad recipe, so creamy, a perfect summer salad with bacon, red onions, and cheese that will have your guests begging for more, Southern Pea Salad just like grandma used to make. This Pea Salad is the classic pea salad recipe that everyone loves with bacon and cheese. You've probably seen pea salads like this before. You can have Pea salad using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pea salad
- You need of Large ring noodles.
- You need Can of peas(drained).
- Prepare 2 of scallions cut small.
- Prepare 4 of eggs diced up.
- You need of Salt pepper and fennel season.
- It’s 11/2 cups of mayo.
They're often at potlucks, and you see them on buffet lines. Pea salad recipe, so creamy, a perfect summer salad with bacon, red onions, and cheese that will have your guests begging for more, Southern Pea Salad just like grandma used to make, this recipe is. This chilled pea salad is made with frozen peas, smoked almonds, water chestnuts, and a hint of curry. It's a great addition to your summer salad recipe collection.
Pea salad step by step
- Boil eggs and peel.set to side.
- Get your large ring noodles and boil.dont over boil you dont want them mushy😜.
- Once they finish boil strain under cold water and set to side..
- Now take take scallions and slice small and put in a bowl..
- Next take eggs and chop up some not to small want texture.then add to same bowl.
- Then we will add are peas to bowl..
- Now we will add remaining ingredients salt pepper and fennel season to bowl with your 1/12 cups of mayo and gently fold all together untill mixed well..
- Once mixed cover bowl and refrigerate and and let get cold..
- Once set in fridge for awhile it is ready to eat..
Rating In a medium serving bowl, combine the bacon, peas, cheese and eggs. Stir in the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste. Creamy Bacon Pea Salad with mayonnaise, bacon, cheddar cheese and crunchy sweet peas. Creamy Bacon Pea Salad is a southern staple and an indulgent, easy, craveable crazy sounding. Southern Pea Salad is one of my favorites.