Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- Prepare 1 of each large green, red and orange bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 T of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 oz of cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of precooked, deli-style roast beef, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 slices of provolone cheese, about 6 oz.
- You need 1 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole instructions
- Heat butter in large deep-sided ovenproof skillet or Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent..
- Add mushrooms and peppers to skillet. Cook until mushrooms release their liquid and peppers are crisp-tender..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Add beef to skillet and mix with veggies. Top with provolone and sprinkle on mozzarella..
- Bake 15 min, then finish under broiler 2-3 min until cheese is browned and bubbly..