Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix. By using a pre-made pancake mix this recipe can be prepped in just a few minutes! Because of the banana, these pancakes will be heavier and a little more difficult to flip than a normal one. If the side face-down is cooked to a light brown and most of the air bubbles are popped before you try to flip it.
It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled. Pancake mix is essentially flour, baking soda and a little salt blended together in the perfect · Best Banana Bread Recipe is so easy to make and super soft and moist! Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! You can have Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix
- It’s 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed salted nuts (i used peanut).
It uses walnut, cinnamon, baking powder, apple, egg, flour, apple sauce, pancake mix, bran, bread, baking soda, brown sugar. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. I also substitute melted butter for the oil, I mix the liquid ingredients including the egg and then add the liquid mixture to the dry and stir to mixed, add two whole banannas and using a potato masher, mush them.
Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix instructions
- Preheat oven at 150 deg cel..
- Beat eggs, then add the butter, continue beating..
- Mix in the sugar, milk and the pancake mix. Then the mashed bananas..
- Grease the bottom of the pan with butter or veg. oil.,Pour in the mixture, topped with crushed nuts..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done..
- With frosting and toppings!.
Use any pancake mix you like best. I used Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes mix, to pack an extra protein punch. With the additional protein, these banana muffins work great as a pre or post-workout snack and, of course, I enjoy them for breakfast with scrambled eggs and fruit. According to the packaging, the pancake mix — which we're sure can also be used to make waffles — comes from the makers of Aunt Jemima. A trademark has been issued for The Quaker Oats Company's usage of the name Cap'n Crunch's Berrytastic Pancake Mix, so it looks like the process.