Broccoli Salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing.
The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! You can cook Broccoli Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Salad
- You need 10 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 head of fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins (substitute dried cranberries, if desired).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of white sugar (omit, if desired – I find it too sweet).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. Fresh broccoli salad is creamy, salty, tangy, sweet, and oh, so delicious. Broccoli salad is a very popular Spring/Summer side dish, and everyone usually has their own way Every bite of this broccoli salad will be full of great flavors and textures, which all compliment one.
Broccoli Salad step by step
- Cook bacon, drain, crumble and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, onion and raisins..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss until well mixed. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving, toss with crumbled bacon and sunflower seeds..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Everyone needs a classic Broccoli Salad Recipe. This salad has fresh broccoli, bacon, sunflower seeds and more, all. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. Broccoli Salad Recipe – quick and easy summer salad that makes a great potluck dish or a side to your grilled meat. Made with fresh broccoli, bacon bits, onions, grapes, dried cranberries and.