Brad's Philly style cheesesteak.
You can have Brad's Philly style cheesesteak using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Philly style cheesesteak
- You need 2 lbs of rib, NY, or tbone steaks.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños, julienne.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of each; Montreal steak seasoning, dry mustard, white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of steak sauce.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- You need 4 of fresh baked hoagie rolls.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of American cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of tap garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tap smoked paprika.
Brad's Philly style cheesesteak instructions
- Trim steaks. Get rid of all bone and fat. Slice meat ultra thin. Then give it a good chop..
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a LG frying pan. Over medium heat, saute onions and jalapeños until onions are translucent. Do not brown..
- Add garlic, steak, and seasonings. Cook until beef is browned..
- Meanwhile, add cheese, milk, garlic powder, and paprika to a small saucepot. Cook on low heat stirring often until smooth and melted..
- Add worchestershire sauce and steak sauce to the beef. Cook until the sauces turn into a thick glaze..
- Split rolls. Butter and toast. Top with meat mixture. Drown in cheese sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..