Low-carb / sugar-free Cheese Cake.
You can cook Low-carb / sugar-free Cheese Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb / sugar-free Cheese Cake
- Prepare 2 1/2 lbs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of stevia.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 Tbs of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Low-carb / sugar-free Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix cream cheese, stevia until blended then add eggs one at a time. Then vanilla, almond flour and baking powder. Then whip in heavy cream.
- Bake for 10 min at 350 degrees..
- Bring down to 200 degrees for 60 min..
- Turn off oven and leave cake in for 60 min.
- I used a 10" spring form pan..