Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts.
You can have Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- You need 4 Slices of Fresh Thick Slices Russian Rye Bread [slightly toasted].
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of 80/20 Beef Patties.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetable/Burger Seasonings & Herbs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [put in with vegetables].
- You need 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup [to be pressed on to your patties].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [on vegetables].
- Prepare to taste of Granulated Garlic Powder [on vegetables].
- You need to taste of Granulated Onion Powder [on vegetables].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables [all to be deseeded, julienned & sauteed].
- You need 2 of LG Sweet Viadalia Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of EX LG Jalapeno Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Oils [for frying vegetables].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s as needed of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Mustard.
Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Butter, herbs and spices not pictured..
- Saute your vegetables in butter and garlic olive oil as needed..
- Add your mushrooms once vegetables are slightly translucent..
- Your Lipton coated 10 oz patties and both cheeses pictured..
- Add your coated patty to the center of your peppers and mushrooms and fry until done.
- Add all four of your cheeses, cover and steam.
- Serve with plain dry rye bread crispy steak fries. Don't worry about any dryness. The juices from your burger and your veggies will more than take care of that! Enjoy!.