Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- You need 4 of Large Bell Pepper, Cored and Tops Off.
- It’s 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Large Yellow Onion, Diced.
- It’s 12 oz of canned mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 LB of Deli Sliced Premium Roast Beef.
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onion, mushrooms and minced garlic in olive oil. Season with a good amount of salt and pepper while cooking..
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Set your Bell Peppers in a baking dish and put a slice of cheese in the bottom of the pepper..
- Cut the roast beef into bite sized strips..
- Once onions are translucent remove the mixture from skillet and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Toss the roast beef in the skillet and cook on low heat until warm and fragrant. Around 2 minutes..
- Remove and toss with the mushroom and onion mixtures..
- STUFF the Bell Peppers with the mixture. Really pack it in there. You shouldn't have any stuffing left over..
- Top with a piece of cheese. Stuff the cheese edges into the pepper..
- Add a couple tablespoons of water to the bottom of the baking dish..
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Remove and enjoy with your favorite cheese steak sub side!.
- Note: These are awesome when you add pickled hot pepper mix, yellow peppers, or jalapenos to the mixture..