You can have Chicken Chimichangas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chimichangas
- You need 2 lbs of shredded chicken breast cooked.
- It’s 8 oz. of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 8 of while wheat tortillas.
- It’s 4 of large slices of white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter melted.
Chicken Chimichangas step by step
- Cook the onions in a large skillet with butter and garlic until transparent..
- Drain corn and beans and add to skillet. Add chicken, cream cheese, paprika, and cumin. Mix well..
- Roll into tortillas with half a slice of cheddar, place in a baking dish, brush with butter, broil four minutes on each side..
- Serve hot..