Asiago sausage hoagie. Gs Asiago Sausage Hoagie – New Recipes For Lunch "asiago sausage With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday. I don't eat sausage very often but I recently discovered its deliciousness in pasta and now I can't get enough! I love the slight crispness and the strong flavor, especially this sweet Italian sausage.
Melted Asiago cheese and a garlic-herb butter topping make these soft and fluffy homemade hoagie rolls extra delicious as part of your favorite sandwiches. Sausage made with Asiago and mozzarella cheeses, spinach, onion and garlic. Try sausages diced and mixed into a creamy garlic fettuccine, grilled and diced on top of garlic roasted asparagus with shredded asiago, or. You can cook Asiago sausage hoagie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asiago sausage hoagie
- You need 4 of -Polish fresh sausage or Johnsonville brats; (sweet italian).
- You need 4 of -hoagie\sub rolls; (toasted).
- Prepare 4 slices of asiago cheese.
- Prepare 3 of onions; (cut in half & sliced).
- You need 1/4 cup of real butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare pinch of salt (opt.).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of dry dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare of sprinkled; grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of sprinkle with creamy Italian dressing.
Cook off Italian sausage with onions, garlic, rosemary and fennel. This is good stuff. (I had extra filling leftover from this recipe. Goan sausage or Goan chorizo reflects the mix of Indian and Portuguese cuisine from Goa, Daman This sausage is made with pork, vinegar, garlic, hot chili peppers, and spices like turmeric, cumin. Today, Asiago cheese is made from cow's milk and production takes place in the provinces of Vicenza, Treviso and Padua in the Veneto region, and in Trento in the autonomous region of Trentino-Alto Adige.
Asiago sausage hoagie step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil brats for 7 minutes; remove and set aside to cool alittle..
- Under the broiler, toast rolls for 1to2 minutes…remove and cool…
- Take and split brats in half and lay them skin side down on a sheet pan….
- Sprinkle brats with black pepper, garlic, dill, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 15 minutes…
- In a medium pan; saute onions in 1/4 cup of butter, pinch of salt & pepper, and 1 tsp. brown sugar…saute about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Remove brats from oven; set aside to cool alittle….
- Take toasted hoagie roll; split it open and layer it first with a brat, then a slice of asiago cheese split to fit over brats; then put under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes; remove and add onions and fold top half of roll over to make a great sandwich….
- I add creamy Italian dressing on top of roll for flavor….hope you enjoy!.
Italian Sausage Hoagie recipe: Try this Italian Sausage Hoagie recipe, or contribute your own. These Chicken and Sausage Hoagies are hot sandwiches topped with cheese and mixed with plenty of spicy sauce and veggies. Top a roll with a hot sausage followed by a nice smear of the smoked pepper spread, a sprinkle of ricotta salata and a couple of. This zesty sausage hoagie dip is made with Italian sausage, three kinds This sausage hoagie dip is amazing! My husband and I never attended any parties for the big game when the kids were younger.