Philly cheesesteak crescent roll. These Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Rolls also freeze perfectly if you want to make these ahead of time and just pop them back in the oven when you need them! Click over to Food Fanatic for this recipe and so many other amazing food and cocktail recipes! Make this easy and delicious savory treat that is sure to impress any guest.
They are much like these little bite-sized cheesesteaks… but regular sized for when you are REALLY hungry. Delicious steak- and pepper-filled crescent rolls with a quick from-scratch cheese dipping sauce. While cheesesteak pockets bake, make cheese sauce by whisking butter and flour over low heat in a small pot. You can have Philly cheesesteak crescent roll using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly cheesesteak crescent roll
- You need 1 lb. of ribeye steak.
- Prepare 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 8 oz. of provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 tbls of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbls of olive oil.
This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring is stuffed with steak, peppers and onions, lots of cheese and then wrapped in a flaky crescent ring. With a couple of cans of crescent roll dough and this simple hack, you can put together a pretty crescent ring with Philly cheesesteak baked right inside. I did cut the beef into strips. When I sauteed the onion & pepper until they started.
Philly cheesesteak crescent roll instructions
- Put ribeye in freezer for an hour or longer to be able to cut into thin slices..
- While the ribeye is chilling slice onion and green pepper into slices and quarter..
- Add butter and olive oil to pan and add onions and peppers. Cook on low until soft..
- Open 1 crescent roll and lay out as a cross on pan then layer the second to fill the openings. Put a layer of provolone cheese on it..
- After onions and peppers are done remove from pan and drain on paper towel..
- Now with chilled ribeye sliced thin, add and season as preferred and cook till done. Remove to paper towel..
- Add ribeye to top of cheese..
- Now add onions and peppers.
- Now add another layer of provolone cheese..
- Now carefully pull edges of crescent roll over and pinch all seams closed to keep all in..
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until crescent roll is browned top and bottom, approximately 30 to 40 minutes..
- Now slice and serve and enjoy..
Members Also Viewed: Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese. I added sauteed onions and green peppers to my husband's. Next time, I would season the steak before I roll them up. I also wish there were some additional pictures or a video showing how to roll them up. This Philly Cheesesteak Cups post is sponsored by the Certified Angus Beef ® brand in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC.