Mike's Perfect Patty Melts!.
You can cook Mike's Perfect Patty Melts! using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Perfect Patty Melts!
- Prepare of ● Meat Mixture.
- It’s 2 Pounds of 80/20 Quality Ground Beef.
- It’s 3 Dashes of Worchestershie Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 Box of Liptons Onion Soup Mix [use both packages].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Green Onions.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare of ● Additions.
- Prepare 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Viadalia White Onion.
- You need 1 Cube of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Purple Onion.
- You need of as needed Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare of ● For The Bread.
- You need 1 Loaf of Quality Russian Rye Bread.
Mike's Perfect Patty Melts! instructions
- Mix everything in your Meat Mixture section together well..
- Using a Mandolin – thick slice your onions. Onions really are the secret in this dish!.
- Fry your onions in a cube of salted butter and add a good dash of black pepper..
- Fry until onions are translucent. Drain on paper towels..
- Mold your patties larger than your widest pieces of Rye Bread slices. They will shrink slightly upon cooking..
- Using the same onion pan – fry your burgers to taste or preference..
- Use a quality deli style Swiss Cheese..
- Add 4 pieces of Swiss cheese to each patty and steam burgers [covered] for 1 minute..
- Use a fresh quality rye bread. Lightly toast your Rye slices..
- Plate up and serve hot with Onion Rings and ice cold beers in frosted glasses..
- Onion rings..
- Prepare to be freggin' worshiped! Enjoy!.