Philly Cheesesteak Rice Dinner.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Rice Dinner using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Rice Dinner
- It’s 3 of bell peppers of choice (green, red, yellow or orange) sliced into strips.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, sliced into strips.
- You need 1 pkg. of sliced mushrooms, fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pickled jalapeno slices.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 lb of steak strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice, uncooked.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 8 slices of provolone cheese OR 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
Philly Cheesesteak Rice Dinner instructions
- Place steak strips in med size pot and brown in oil until pink is gone. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add in bell pepper, onion, mushroom and jalapeño slices and continue to cook just until crisp is out of veggies and they have slightly softened..
- Meanwhile, place rice in large pot with chicken stock and cook as directed on package..
- Drain off all juices from your veggie / meat mixture. Lay out on a large baking sheet with raised edges. Cover with cheese. Place under oven broiler just until cheese is melted..
- Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!.