Tomato, peach and corn salad. We suggest using uncooked corn and tomatoes that are firm yet slightly soft to the touch to give this salad a nice crunch. Combine tomato wedges, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl. Drizzle with Honey Vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
Delicious peach, tomato & corn arugula pasta salad made with juicy ripe peaches, cherry tomatoes, feta and sweet corn. This easy vegetarian pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, but flavorful salad that's perfect for lunch, parties & picnics! Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and fresh mozzarella are layered and topped with a simple balsamic vinaigrette in this peach Caprese salad. You can cook Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of peach.
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Wow this salad is almost like a dessert! The sweetness of the peach and the tang of tomato really blend so well. This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish. This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal.
Tomato, peach and corn salad step by step
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
This one-bowl panzanella salad is a must-try summer recipe! It's a classic panzanella with tomatoes & sourdough bread, with peaches for a refreshing twist. This panzanella salad recipe is the ultimate showcase for late summer bounty. A tangy dressing perfectly accents fresh tomatoes, peaches. Combine tomatoes, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl.