Easy Cheesy Cheesesteak Omelet. Philly Cheesesteak Omelets are hearty, cheesy, and the perfect breakfast version of your favorite Philly sandwich! You can use any cheese you like in this omelet. We used a fresh mozzarella this time around, but American tends to give it a nice cheesy creaminess.
Make omelet: In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper, then pour half the Once set, add a layer of provolone to one side of omelet, then top cheese with half the steak mixture. Top with another layer of provolone, then cover. You can have Easy Cheesy Cheesesteak Omelet using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Cheesesteak Omelet
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Frozen minute steak.
- Prepare 4 of as needed American Cheese.
Here's an easier and healthier way! Take out plate and drizzle on ketchup, hot sauce, or salsa. An easy cheese omelette recipe shows you the easiest way to make an omelette. This is a great quick meal for any time of day!
Easy Cheesy Cheesesteak Omelet instructions
- Place 2 frozen minute steaks in a skillet.
- Cook until complete and leave in skillet until needed.
- Crack eggs into a mixing cup add splash of milk.
- Pour eggs into a large greased skillet.
- Keep gently moving the sides of the egg so that the top will run down and cook.
- After cooked place the two steaks on top of eggs side by side.
- Add desired amount of cheese.
- Fold over eggs locking the cheese and steak in the middle allow a few seconds for cheese to melt.
- Slide omelet out of pan and onto plate! Eat up n enjoyyyyy.
Grate the cheese onto a board and set aside. Add ½ tablespoon of oil to the hot pan, then carefully pour in the eggs. Here's the low-down on how to make your own yummy, cheesy Philly cheesesteak omelet (and yes, it's one word). Smash the two together with this simple recipe that combines a meaty, cheesy steak sandwich with a hearty, eggy omelet. Watch the video above to see how to make it, and for easy.