Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad. This creamy, cold pasta salad is bursting with fresh ingredients like tomatoes, broccoli, crisp bacon, cheddar, olives and red onions. The ranch-mayo dressing is the perfect balance to provide flavor and creaminess without overpowering the other ingredients. How to Make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Cook fusilli according to instructions on the package.
Add the mayo and ranch dressing to the bowl. Stir until pasta is completely coated in dressing. I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- You need 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
- It’s 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- It’s 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.
I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad might have a little edge on the tuna salad because it is loaded with bacon and ranch seasoning.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
- Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
- Serve immediately..
- Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo….
This Hidden Valley Ranch bacon ranch pasta salad is the best way to have an awesome Super Bowl party or summer picnic or just an awesome party! Throw in a dash of bacon, cheddar and some other awesome ingredients to come up with this Hidden Valley ranch pasta salad recipe. Chicken pasta salad bursting with cheddar, bacon, and ranch! This easy pasta salad is going to be the hit of your next barbecue! I think I'm I mean, this is a bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad with bits of juicy chicken inside.