Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza.
You can have Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced white onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped fresh mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of Frozen sliced steaks.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 oz of Fresh mozzarella sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 6 oz of Fresh or store bought pizza dough.
- It’s of Sirarcha.
Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a 10 inch cake pan or pizza pan of you want thinner crust.
- Make a sauce by melting butter in a saucepan, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add heavy cream and cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy. Add Parmesan and cook and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Press dough into pan. Top with sauce, then meat and vegetable mixture. Finish with fresh mozzarella slices. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese is bubbly and brown. Drizzle with sriracha to taste.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, and green pepper in olive oil in a skillet until tender. Add frozen steaks. Cook until steaks are done, breaking apart with a spoon about 2 minutes. Drain.